- For those who don’t know Truck’n’Roll En Coeur, here’s a brief history.
- In 1995, the event started at the marina St-Tropez in Ste-Blaise-sur-Richelieu. Back then, there were just a few trucks exposed. Over the years Truck’n’Roll became a bigger festival.
- After 14 wonderful years in Ste-Blaise, Truck’n’Roll En Coeur headed to Huntingdon, Qc. The site was bigger, so it was perfect for gathering more trucks, which made it easier to have a parade in the streets of the town. In Huntington, we had truck pulls, which we still have today in Bedford.
- In 2013, Truck’n’Roll En Coeur moved to the East of the province and settled down in Bedford, Qc. We are now located on the fair grounds of the town. The last few years, there was almost 300 trucks that were on the site all weekend long.
- All profits from Truck’n’Roll are given to the Fondation En Coeur. This foundation helps children with heart malformations and their families. We hope to see you again this year, August 25-26-27th 2023!